Lottery in a Nutshell
The largest gambling vertical in the world by miles – a $300bn market
How does it work?
Why not sell tickets?
A simplified way to launch in a $300bn market
What is Lottery Betting?
Lottery Betting is where a player makes a bet on the outcome of an official lottery. The player has the same familiar experience, choosing numbers, play days and lucky dips.
Instead of buying a physical ticket (time consuming, expensive and has issues of trust), we place a bet with our insurers for the player for the large prizes, and either we or you pay the smaller prizes from the revenue generated.
Our drag and drop query builder in action – real-time segmentation responding to user behaviour and previous actions.
• 32 lotteries, number selection & lucky dips
• For Syndicates, players can choose the number of shares and which syndicate to join!
• Purchases are confirmed instantly & sent directly to the insurers
• Player results are updated as soon as the draw takes place and winnings credited
• Direct payment to the player wallet
• Payments above €1m direct from the insurer to
• Players can choose to play once, subscribe or pre-play
• Achieve unparalleled retentions Netflix style