We are looking for a customer-oriented service representative to act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our clients might face with accuracy and efficiency.
The target is to ensure excellent service standards, optimize customer lifetime cycle and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- • Effectively manage large amounts of incoming live-chats and email
- • Generate sales leads
- • Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- • Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- • Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- • Meet personal/team sales targets and call handling quotas, hereunder SLA’s, First Contact Resolution
- • Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits as described in our Best Practice manual and follow up to ensure resolution
- • Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- • Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- • Take the extra mile to engage customers. This includes outbound sales calls to customers.
- • Proven customer support experience
- • Outbound sales experience a plus.
- • Track record of over-achieving quota
- • Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- • Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- • Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- • Excellent communication and presentation skills in both writing and speech
- • Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- • Quick learner, detail oriented and a positive thinker