In return we offer a great salary, excellent commissions and a great working environment with flexible hours, lunch every day and all the usual benefits you would expect.
We are looking for an experienced Scrum Master to lead our onsite and offshore development teams working on modern web applications leading our industry.
- • Act as Scrum master for 1-2 scrum teams with a focus on guiding the teams towards improving the way they work
- • Facilitate sprint planning, retrospective and sprint demos
- • Assist the product owner with keeping the backlog groomed
- • Ensure cross-team coordination
- • Reach out to the larger company network for impediment removal
- • Maintain relevant metrics that help the team see how they are doing
- • Coach and mentor members of the development team. Ensure that our ways of working are consistent across the teams
- • Liaise between the developers and User Experience/Visual Designers. Foster better communication between the disciplines
- • Act as a project manager when necessary. Take responsibility for managing dependencies between our team and third parties or between our team and other scrum teams.
- • Knowledge of the software development life cycle
- • Ideally be a certified scrum master/scrum practitioner
- • Knowledge and/or experience of Kanban
- • Excellent communication skills in English in written and spoken form
- • At least 2 years experience working in an agile environment, preferably in a variety of situations
- • A good understanding of software development, and the ability to quickly help problem solve and troubleshoot (ideally because you have a good understanding of at least one programming language or framework)
If you have a positive outlook on life, thrive on detail and love creating awesome software, don’t hesitate and apply today!